>> Experience the special spirit of Offerista, which contributes to make about 120 Offeristas feel at home in Berlin, Dresden, Essen, Sofia, Bucharest & Budapest. <<
FIT IN IF YOU…
- don’t like standing still but want to develop professionally and personally. AFTER ALL, you’ll be working with an ambitious and professional team, regularly receiving open and valuable feedback to help you progress.
- you are a team player, since you will be expected to work closely with your colleagues and in a motivating working environment with absolute trust.
- want responsibility from day 1. We are certain that you are an expert in your subject matter and so you will be given plenty of scope to bring your knowledge, skills and ideas to the table.
- you want to actively help shape the future of our company. You think outside the box and enjoy sharing your ideas and visions with a team.
- you are fun and passionate. Without doubt, you love what you do and don’t see your work as just a means to an ends.
“An exciting job, flexible working hours and a great team – this makes Offerista the perfect employer for me.”
“I love working at Offerista because I have the possibility and the space to improve and develop myself each day. I love the teamspirit at Offerista and that I’m not just a number beyond many. Behind the scenes we have great events, lots of benefits for the employees and colleagues are not just colleagues but also friends. To make it short: It’s a good combination of professionalism and fun and that’s what counts for me! :)”
“Working at Offerista is much more than just going to work every day. It is more like being together with a lot of amazing and ambitious people, challenging yourself on every single day and aiming for one common goal: to really have an impact!”
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Are the online job vacancies up to date?
Yes, our online job vacancies are updated daily and are always kept up to date.
What application documents do you need from me?
The more you tell us about you, the better the idea we can get of you. You’ll need to provide a CV as well as references and certificates. Do you have Xing or a LinkedIn profile? Then you can send a link to your profile instead of a CV.
How do I apply with Offerista?
You must always apply online. Please use the online form provided (PreScreen) below the job description. You can also send an email to email@example.com with the required documents sent as a PDF file.
Who can I contact if I have any queries?
You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call your contact Jenny on (+49 30 6098396 – 21).
What happens after I submit my application? How does the application process work?
You will receive confirmation that your application has been received within 48 hours. Your documents will then be reviewed by the relevant department. You will soon receive feedback and information about the next step. If your application has been successful, we will conduct a telephone interview with you to get to know you. This will be followed by 1 – 2 interviews in-person at one of our offices as well as a task and trial day.
Which speculative applications do you accept? Which application is promising?
If there are currently no positions available for you, you can send us a speculative application for the following areas: Key Account Management & Account Management, Marketing, PR, Backend, Mobile Development, Product Management, IT Infrastructure and People & Organisation.
What will my initial training plan and my first day at Offerista involve?
Congratulations! You made it! We look forward to welcoming you to our team. The corresponding department and your manager will now integrate you, show you your office and present you to your colleagues. Your team leader will create a training plan to support you during the first 4 – 6 weeks.
What happens to my data?